Bite Beauty Coconut Rum Daycation Whipped BlushBite Beauty Coconut Rum Daycation Whipped Blush ($32.00 for 0.33 oz.) is a light-weight brown with hotter undertones and a pearly sheen. It had the best pearl throughout the vary, so it was simpler to work with than others within the line, although it was nonetheless a drier formulation that didn’t wish to diffuse and mix out.
It had semi-sheer protection, which didn’t actually construct up; one of the simplest ways to get larger protection was to over-apply product and barely mix it out, watch for it to dry, after which apply basis on prime to melt the perimeters because the dried down end wasn’t that blendable with out lifting up product and/or base merchandise. It was very fast to dry, and it was pretty matte, so I might not have described it as a “natural-looking end” as marketed. There have been indicators of fading after six hours of damage.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Bobbi Brown Sunkissed (P, $36.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Bobbi Brown Suntan (P, $36.00) is darker (90% related).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $20.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $28.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% related).
- ColourPop Cottage Life (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Flower Beauty Cinnamon (P, $9.99) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% related).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker (80% related).
- ColourPop Kiss Kiss (P, $7.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% related).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #6 (LE, ) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% related).
$32.00/0.33 oz. – $96.97 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have a “natural-looking end” with a whipped really feel that’s “non-cakey” and “lasts all day.” The pigmentation was described as a “buildable flush,” although it was extra semi-sheer and laborious to construct up because the formulation very quick-drying and more durable to mix out/layer up with out creating patchiness or lifting up the preliminary layer (or worse, one’s basis).
The pearl in every shade appeared too massive, so that they contributed to patchiness and the product transferring round with out adhering evenly. It was one of many more durable cream blushes to make use of in newer reminiscence. They confirmed indicators of fading after six hours on my cheeks.
I discovered the vast and squat squeeze tube to be more durable to dispense product, typically getting quite a lot of air and having to actually squeeze to get product out… and different occasions, a barely-there squeeze allotted extra product than wanted!
Browse all of our Bite Beauty Daycation Whipped Blush swatches.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Tin Oxide, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.