Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (9-9) battle Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (11-8) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Ball Arena. The matchup begins at 9:00 PM ET on NBATV. The Bucks () will play towards the Nuggets ( to win) beginning at 9:00 PM ET Friday on NBATV. The matchup has some extent whole of .
The insights within the following article are based mostly off odds legitimate as of November 26, 2021 at 6:20 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a take a look at the entire newest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bucks vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Bucks Vs. Nuggets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 26
Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Foot),
Semi Ojeleye: Day To Day (Calf),
Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
PJ Dozier: Out (ACL),
Bones Hyland: Day To Day (Ankle),
Nikola Jokic: Day To Day (Wrist),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nuggets Defense|
|108.9 (11)||Points/Gm||102.6 (3)|
|31.8 (4)||Possessions/Game||20.7 (15)|
|44.3 (20)||Field Goal %||45.6 (22)|
|36.2 (8)||3PT %||32.8 (7)|
|52.6 (10)||Effective FG %||52.1 (18)|
|55.4 (11)||True Shooting %||55 (15)|
|Nuggets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|102.4 (25)||Points/Gm||106.3 (17)|
|20.7 (16)||Possessions/Game||31.8 (27)|
|45.6 (12)||Field Goal %||43.2 (5)|
|32.3 (26)||3PT %||31.7 (3)|
|52.2 (11)||Effective FG %||50 (7)|
|54.7 (17)||True Shooting %||52.9 (5)|
Bucks and Nuggets Betting Records
- Milwaukee has put together an 8-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bucks are 5-6 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Milwaukee’s games have hit the over five out of 18 times this season.
- Denver has put together a 7-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread twice this year (2-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In Denver’s 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He averages 27.2 points per game while tacking on 11.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- The Bucks are led by Grayson Allen from beyond the arc. He hits 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Antetokounmpo leads Milwaukee in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.9 blocks and 1.2 steals per game.
- Jokic has shown out this season to lead the Nuggets in points (26.4 per game), rebounds (13.6 per game), and assists (6.4 per game).
- Will Barton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nuggets, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Jokic is a defensive force for Denver, leading the team in both steals (1.2 per game) and blocks (one per game).