The Milwaukee Bucks (27-17) play the Toronto Raptors (20-19) on January 15, 2022. The Bucks (on the unfold, to win) tackle the Raptors on Saturday at 6:30 PM ET. The over/below is about at within the matchup.
The betting info within the following article are primarily based off odds legitimate as of January 15, 2022 at 8:09 AM ET. Check out the desk beneath for the most recent odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Odds
Bucks Vs. Raptors Player Props
Injury Report as of January 15
Langston Galloway: Out (Health and security protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Ankle),
Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Khem Birch: Day To Day (Nose),
Goran Dragic: Out (Personal),
Gary Trent Jr.: Out (Ankle)
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raptors Defense|
|112 (4)||Points/Gm||106.4 (11)|
|20.4 (15)||Possessions/Game||19.6 (13)|
|45.6 (15)||Field Goal %||45.8 (18)|
|36.2 (7)||3PT %||36.2 (26)|
|53.7 (8)||Effective FG %||53.3 (23)|
|56.8 (7)||True Shooting %||57.1 (24)|
|Raptors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|107.3 (20)||Points/Gm||107.8 (14)|
|19.6 (18)||Possessions/Game||20.4 (16)|
|43.7 (26)||Field Goal %||43.8 (4)|
|34.2 (19)||3PT %||33.7 (5)|
|50.3 (26)||Effective FG %||51.7 (10)|
|53.6 (27)||True Shooting %||54.6 (8)|
Bucks and Raptors Betting Records
- Milwaukee has covered 20 times in 44 games with a spread this season.
- The Bucks are 6-8 ATS this season when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 16 out of Milwaukee’s 44 games have gone over the point total.
- Toronto has covered 21 times in 39 chances against the spread this year.
- The Raptors have covered the spread once this season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, 23 out of Toronto’s 39 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
The Raptors got a team-high 33 points out of Pascal Siakam on the way to a victory over Khris Middleton (25 points) and the Bucks in their most recent matchup on January 5, 2022. The Bucks were 2-point favorites in the game, but the Raptors covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 228 total points to cover the 222-point over/under.
- 1/5/2022 DNP – Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Grayson Allen
- 12/2/2021 DNP – Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He contributes 28.5 points per game and adds 11.5 rebounds.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Jrue Holiday, who dishes out 6.7 per game.
- The Bucks are led by Grayson Allen from long distance. He makes 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Holiday leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Antetokounmpo collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Fred VanVleet’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Raptors scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.1 points per game and 6.7 assists per game.
- Scottie Barnes’ 8.2 rebounds per game paces Toronto’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.8 points per game.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raptors, averaging 3.9 treys per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. tops Toronto in steals with 1.9 per game, and Barnes leads the squad in blocks with one per game.