The Orlando Magic (4-15) will attempt to break a four-game shedding streak once they host the Chicago Bulls (12-7) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Amway Center. The recreation airs at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulls () meet the Magic ( on the moneyline) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. The matchup’s over/beneath is ready at .
The betting developments within the following article reference odds legitimate as of November 26, 2021 at 5:10 AM ET. See beneath for a desk with the most recent odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Bulls vs Magic Betting Odds
Bulls Vs. Magic Player Props
Injury Report as of November 26
Patrick Williams: Out (Left Wrist)
Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee),
E’Twaun Moore: Out (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Day To Day (Ankle),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Left Ankle),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Back),
Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
|Bulls Offense||Stats (Rank)||Magic Defense|
|107.4 (15)||Points/Gm||110.6 (24)|
|20 (17)||Possessions/Game||15.1 (6)|
|45.8 (10)||Field Goal %||45.4 (20)|
|36.3 (7)||3PT %||34.4 (17)|
|51.8 (16)||Effective FG %||52.7 (22)|
|55.9 (9)||True Shooting %||55.9 (23)|
|Magic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|100.8 (28)||Points/Gm||104.6 (7)|
|15.1 (25)||Possessions/Game||20 (14)|
|41.5 (28)||Field Goal %||44.6 (14)|
|33.3 (22)||3PT %||35.6 (21)|
|48.9 (27)||Effective FG %||51.2 (13)|
|52 (28)||True Shooting %||55.3 (17)|
Bulls and Magic Betting Records
- Chicago has put together a 12-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulls have covered the spread once when favored by 7.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- So far this season, eight out of Chicago’s 19 games have hit the over.
- Orlando is 8-11-0 ATS this year.
- The Magic are 8-5 ATS this year when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- In Orlando’s 19 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls in scoring (26.1 points per game) and rebounding (5.3 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Lonzo Ball’s 4.5 per game.
- Ball hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the Bulls.
- Chicago’s steals leader is Alex Caruso, who collects 2.3 per game. Derrick Jones Jr. leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Cole Anthony’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Magic scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.6 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s 9.4 rebounds per game paces Orlando’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.3 points per game.
- Anthony leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Anthony tops Orlando in steals with 1.1 per game, and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with two per game.