The Oklahoma City Thunder (14-27) purpose to cease a three-game dwelling shedding streak once they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (24-18) on January 15, 2022. The Cavaliers () tackle the Thunder ( on the moneyline) on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. The level whole is for the matchup.
This article makes reference to strains up to date as of January 15, 2022 at 1:09 AM ET. See all the most recent odds for this matchup within the desk beneath and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Cavaliers Vs. Thunder Player Props
Injury Report as of January 15
Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee),
Rajon Rondo: Out (Hamstring),
Ricky Rubio: Out For Season (Knee)
Kenrich Williams: Out (Health and security protocols),
Isaiah Roby: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Cavaliers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Thunder Defense|
|107.3 (20)||Points/Gm||107.7 (13)|
|31.5 (4)||Possessions/Game||19.3 (12)|
|46.5 (8)||Field Goal %||44.5 (10)|
|35.2 (14)||3PT %||35.3 (19)|
|53.6 (9)||Effective FG %||52.2 (14)|
|56.8 (7)||True Shooting %||55.1 (10)|
|Thunder Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cavaliers Defense|
|100.8 (29)||Points/Gm||102.2 (2)|
|19.3 (19)||Possessions/Game||31.5 (27)|
|41.8 (29)||Field Goal %||43.9 (6)|
|31.1 (30)||3PT %||33.6 (5)|
|48.3 (29)||Effective FG %||50.4 (5)|
|51.7 (30)||True Shooting %||53.3 (2)|
Cavaliers and Thunder Betting Records
- Cleveland has won 28 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread seven times this season (7-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- In Cleveland’s 43 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 27-13-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 19-8-1 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs this year.
- A total of 17 Oklahoma City games this season have gone over the point total.
- Darius Garland leads the Cavaliers in points and assists. He averages 18.6 points per game while adding 7.4 assists.
- Jarrett Allen paces Cleveland with 10.5 rebounds per game.
- The Cavaliers are led by Garland from beyond the arc. He makes 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Ricky Rubio leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Allen collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Cleveland.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.5 points per game) and assists (5.4 assists per game).
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, getting 6.3 per game.
- Luguentz Dort is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Gilgeous-Alexander (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Bazley (1.3 per game).