The San Antonio Spurs (4-13) hope to interrupt a three-game residence dropping streak once they host the Boston Celtics (10-9) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Celtics (on the unfold) and Spurs ( to win) will meet Friday at 8:30 PM ET. The over/below within the matchup is .
The insights within the following article are primarily based off odds legitimate as of November 25, 2021 at 3:15 PM ET. Check out the desk under for essentially the most up-to-date traces for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Celtics vs Spurs Betting Odds
Celtics Vs. Spurs Player Props
Injury Report as of November 25
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Illness),
Robert Williams III: Day To Day (Illness)
Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Knee),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
|Celtics Offense||Stats (Rank)||Spurs Defense|
|108.1 (13)||Points/Gm||110.8 (25)|
|14.9 (26)||Possessions/Game||24.2 (17)|
|44 (23)||Field Goal %||46.9 (26)|
|32.5 (25)||3PT %||35.6 (21)|
|50.6 (23)||Effective FG %||54.1 (26)|
|54.5 (18)||True Shooting %||56.8 (26)|
|Spurs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Celtics Defense|
|107.3 (17)||Points/Gm||106.4 (18)|
|24.2 (14)||Possessions/Game||14.9 (5)|
|46.4 (6)||Field Goal %||43.8 (11)|
|34.3 (15)||3PT %||33.8 (14)|
|51.8 (16)||Effective FG %||50.9 (11)|
|53.7 (23)||True Shooting %||54.6 (14)|
Celtics and Spurs Betting Records
- Boston has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Celtics have covered the spread six times this season (6-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- So far this season, eight out of Boston’s 19 games have hit the over.
- San Antonio has compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Spurs have been an underdog by 3 points or more seven times this year, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 10 out of 17 times this year.
- The Celtics scoring leader is Jayson Tatum, who averages 25.2 points per game.
- Robert Williams III paces Boston with 9.7 rebounds a game and Marcus Smart leads the team with 5.5 assists per matchup.
- The Celtics are led by Tatum from long distance. He knocks down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who collects 2.3 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a game.
- Dejounte Murray leads the Spurs in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 18.4 points, 8.2 pulling down rebounds and serving up 8.2 assists per game.
- Devin Vassell is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- San Antonio’s Murray has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Derrick White is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.