The Detroit Pistons (4-14) will attempt to break a four-game dropping streak once they go to the Los Angeles Clippers (10-8) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Staples Center. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET. The Clippers (on the unfold, to win) meet the Pistons on Friday at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/below of factors.
This article references odds present as of November 25, 2021 at 8:09 PM ET. Find all the present odds for this outing within the desk beneath and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Clippers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Clippers Vs. Pistons Player Props
Injury Report as of November 25
Nicolas Batum: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Right Knee),
Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
Killian Hayes: Out (Thumb),
Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
|Clippers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|105.9 (21)||Points/Gm||108.1 (20)|
|27.8 (9)||Possessions/Game||15.6 (7)|
|44.6 (18)||Field Goal %||48.1 (30)|
|35.3 (11)||3PT %||39 (29)|
|52.1 (12)||Effective FG %||55.5 (29)|
|55.3 (13)||True Shooting %||58.5 (29)|
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clippers Defense|
|98.8 (30)||Points/Gm||102.9 (4)|
|15.6 (24)||Possessions/Game||27.8 (22)|
|40.8 (30)||Field Goal %||43.3 (7)|
|29.5 (30)||3PT %||33.1 (10)|
|47.1 (30)||Effective FG %||49.6 (5)|
|51 (29)||True Shooting %||52.5 (2)|
Clippers and Pistons Betting Records
- Los Angeles has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Clippers have not covered the spread when favored by 11.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total eight out of 18 times this season.
- Detroit is 8-10-0 ATS this year.
- The Pistons have not covered the spread this season (0-3 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the point total seven out of 18 times this season.
- Paul George leads the Clippers in scoring (26.5 points per game) and assists (5.3 assists per game).
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Ivica Zubac’s 8.3 per game.
- Reggie Jackson connects on 3.1 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is George, who collects 1.8 per game. Isaiah Hartenstein leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Jerami Grant with 19 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Isaiah Stewart (7.1 rebounds per game) and Cory Joseph (3.4 assists per game).
- Saddiq Bey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, averaging two treys per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Killian Hayes (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Stewart (1.3 per game).