ColourPop Potted Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a deeper plum with cool undertones and a matte end. It had medium, buildable pigmentation with a really gentle, finely-milled texture that kicked up extra within the pan and appeared to have a drier really feel total, which confirmed on my pores and skin. The powder didn’t adhere evenly and tended to darken in sure areas however not others.
I attempted to regulate and proper by patting extra product in place with a fingertip and barely mixing to no avail. This wasn’t that sudden as I’ve struggled with ColourPop’s powder blushes most of the time. The colour, splotchy because it was, lasted for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Dior Confident (783) (LE, $44.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Lethal Cosmetics Morphology (P, $14.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Viseart Violet #2 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Rare Beauty Faith (P, $20.00) is darker (90% related).
- MAC Take Me Home (Bottom) (LE, $24.00) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- Fenty Beauty Summertime Wine (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- NARS Candid (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Coloured Raine My Day One (Blush) (LE, ) is darker, hotter (85% related).
- Smith and Cult Cool Plum (P, $24.00) is hotter (85% related).
- Urban Decay NOHO (DC, $26.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The method is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “may be layered to your required depth.” It is a evenly to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable colour payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush may be tough to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin kind or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the method would mix, however any pure oils or slip brought on the blush to go on inconsistently and was tough to mix out. The put on was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re right here that will help you make higher magnificence purchases that you will take pleasure in and love! We suggest signing as much as reap the benefits of personalised options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Here are some helpful assets for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Type within the shades beneath to get on the spot side-by-side swatches!