Autumn Mood (332)
Dior Autumn Mood (332) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a brighter, medium orange with sturdy, heat yellow undertones and a matte end. It had largely opaque, buildable coloration protection paired with a easy, extra velvety texture that was finely-milled however substantial.
It wasn’t too powdery however nonetheless picked up readily with a less-dense brush and was simple to mix out alongside the perimeters. It wore properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Underclassman (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Zoeva Burning Up (P, $11.80) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- Flower Beauty Nectar (P, $9.99) is lighter, glossier (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Dash Zero (P, $8.00) is lighter, glossier (90% comparable).
- ColourPop So Cosmo (P, $7.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (90% comparable).
- Kosas Helios (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, glossier (90% comparable).
- NARS Get Lost (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Lunar Has It (P, $8.00) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- NARS Intensely (LE, $30.00) is lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- ColourPop 2 Cool 4 School (LE, $8.00) is lighter, extra muted (80% comparable).
$44.00/0.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The method is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented coloration that lasts,” although underneath “method,” the model states that it has “daring, but buildable coloration.” Most of the shades I attempted have been fairly pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it attainable to use much less for extra buildable protection as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to work with. They utilized simply, blended out effectively, and stayed on for eight to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, although I didn’t discover the scent when utilized to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15113/A TALC ● NYLON-12 ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE ● ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE ● PHENYL TRIMETHICONE ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● DIMETHICONE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TOCOPHEROL ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.
We’re right here that can assist you make higher magnificence purchases that you will take pleasure in and love! We suggest signing as much as reap the benefits of customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Here are some helpful sources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades examine to one another? Type within the shades beneath to get instantaneous side-by-side swatches!