Eula’s Role within the Party
Eula is a bodily and burst DPS character who’s appropriate to take the function of most important DPS of the get together. Her assaults ship devastating numbers and she will be able to simply wipe out teams of enemies along with her elemental burst. She could be fairly the egocentric carry, identical to Diluc and Klee.
Since she offers cryo injury, we advocate having an electro sub DPS or help character to assist set off Superconduct, an elemental response that lowers a monster’s bodily resistance.
What Are Eula’s Talents?
The precedence for Eula’s skills are regular assault, elemental burst, and elemental talent. We advocate prioritizing them this manner as a result of you’ll doubtless spend extra time doing regular assaults when she’s on the sphere. Her elemental talent has a brief cooldown, nevertheless it’s a lot better to make use of it as an animation cancel of her closing regular assault to reduce downtime.
Basically, the sequence could be to regular assault 5 occasions, then cancel the downtime of the fifth assault along with her elemental talent. After two stacks of Grimheart, it’s time to carry elemental talent for the burst injury. Always attempt to at all times use her elemental burst when it’s up.
Favonius Bladework – Edel (regular assault)
- Normal assault: Perform as much as 5 consecutive strikes.
- Charged assault: Drains Stamina over time to carry out steady slashes. At the tip of the sequence, carry out a extra highly effective slash.
- Plunging assault: Plunges from mid-air to strike the bottom, damaging opponents alongside the trail and dealing AoE injury upon impression.
Icetide Vortex (elemental talent)
- Press: Slashes swiftly, dealing cryo injury. When it hits an opponent, Eula good points a stack of Grimheart that stacks as much as two occasions. These stats can solely be gained as soon as each .3 seconds.
- Grimheart: Increases Eula’s resistance to interruption and protection.
- Hold: Wielding her sword, Eula consumes all of the stacks of Grimheart and lashes ahead, dealing AoE cryo injury to opponents in entrance of her.
- If Grimheart stacks are consumed, surrounding opponents can have their bodily resistance and cryo resistance decreased.
- Each consumed stack of Grimheart might be transformed into an Icewhirl Brand that offers cryo injury to close by opponents
Glacial Illumination (elemental burst)
- Brandishes her greatsword, dealing cryo injury to close by opponents and making a Lightfall Sword that follows her round for a length of as much as 7 seconds.
- While current, the Lightfall Sword will increase Eula’s resistance to interruption. When Eula’s personal regular assault, elemental talent, and elemental burst deal injury to opponents, they are going to cost the Lightfall Sword, which may achieve an vitality stack as soon as each .1 seconds.
- Once its length ends, the Lightfall Sword will descend and explode violently, dealing bodily injury to close by opponents.
- This injury scales on the variety of vitality stacks the Lightfall Sword has collected.
- If Eula leaves the sphere, the Lightfall Sword will instantly explode.
Roiling Rime (first ascension passive)
- If 2 stacks of Grimheart are consumed upon unleashing the holding mode of Icetide Vortex, a Shattered Lightfall Sword might be created that can explode instantly, dealing 50% of the essential bodily injury dealt by a Lightfall Sword created by Glacial Illumination.
Wellspring of War-Lust (fourth ascension passive)
- When Glacial Illumination is forged, the cooldown of Icetide Vortex is reset and Eula good points 1 stack of Grimheart.
Aristocratic Introspection (utility passive)
- When Eula crafts Character Talent Materials, she has a ten% probability to obtain double the product.
What Are Eula’s Constellations?
All of Eula’s constellations present her a major energy enhance, however C1, C2, and C6 are probably the most impactful. This isn’t to say that Eula is unhealthy with out constellations. On the opposite, she’s nonetheless fairly sturdy with out them.
C1 – Tidal Illusion
- Every time Icetide Vortex’s Grimheart stacks are consumed, Eula’s bodily injury is elevated by 30% for six seconds.
- Each stack consumed will improve the length of this impact by 6 seconds as much as a most of 18 seconds.
C2 – Lady of Seafoam
- Decreases the cooldown of Icetide Vortex’s holding mode, rendering it similar to tapping cooldown.
C3 – Lawrence Pedigree
- Increases the extent of Glacial Illumination by 3.
- Maximum improve stage is 15.
C4 – The Obstinacy of One’s Inferiors
- Lightfall Swords deal 25% elevated injury towards opponents with lower than 50% HP.
C5 – Chivalric Quality
- Increases the extent of Icetide Vortex by 3.
- Maximum improve stage is 15.
C6 – Noble Obligation
- Lightfall Swords created by Glacial Illumination begin with 5 stacks of vitality.
- Normal assaults, elemental expertise, and elemental bursts have a 50% probability to grant the Lightfall Sword a further stack of vitality.
The Best Build For Eula
We already established Eula makes an awesome most important DPS character and would profit from being supported by an electro sub DPS or help character. As for the perfect weapons for Eula, we advocate Wolf’s Gravestone or Song of Broken Pines. Both come shut by way of efficiency, but when we had to decide on one, Song of Broken Pines is in the end the higher of the 2. The cause being the distinction in passives and when you’ll be able to activate them.
With Wolf’s Gravestone, that you must hit an enemy with 30% or much less HP for its passive to set off whereas, with Song of Broken Pines, you can begin to activate its passive the second you begin attacking. This makes Song of Broken Pines higher for longer fights. However, when you’re combating a whole lot of smaller monsters, Wolf’s Gravestone is a a lot better choose. Don’t fear when you don’t have both, there’s Serpent Spine from the Battle Pass which is a pleasant substitute for the opposite two. Just make certain to reduce the occasions you get hit when utilizing Serpent Spine.
If you are free-to-play (F2P), Snow-Tombed Starsilver is the perfect weapon for you. It has a ten-second cooldown for its passive and an opportunity to hit for 200% assault injury when the enemy is affected by cryo. With Eula being a personality that offers cryo injury, this makes it simpler to activate the final a part of the Snow-Tombed’s passive. Snow-Tombed Starsilver additionally has a shorter cooldown than Prototype Archaic’s passive which permits Eula to deal extra injury in a shorter period of time.
As for the perfect artifact we advocate, Pale Flame takes the highest spot because it looks as if it’s particularly made for her. Its 4-piece impact works completely with Eula’s elemental talent because it solely has a couple of seconds of cooldown, that means it may be used again to again for max injury. C2 makes this simpler because the maintain cooldown of her elemental talent will match her faucet cooldown and get decreased to 4 seconds.
If you don’t have Eula at C2, one of the simplest ways to maximise injury could be to solely use the maintain a part of her elemental talent when her elemental burst is up. This is as a result of utilizing her elemental burst, at the side of Wellspring of War-Lust Stat, resets her elemental talent’s cooldown. The stat priorities for artifacts are assault %, bodily injury %, vital fee, and vital injury.
- Song of Broken Pines
- Increases assault by 16%. When regular or charged assaults hit opponents, Eula good points a Sigil of Whispers. This impact could be triggered as soon as each .3 seconds. When you possess 4 Sigils of Whispers, all of them might be consumed and all close by get together members will get hold of the Millennial Movement: Banner-Hymn impact for 12 seconds. Millennial Movement: Banner-Hymn will increase regular assault pace by 12% and will increase assault by 20%. Once this impact is triggered, Eula won’t achieve Sigils of Whispers for 20 seconds. Of the numerous results of the Millennial Movement, buffs of the identical sort won’t stack.
- Wolf’s Gravestone
- Increases assault by 20%. On hit, assaults towards enemies with lower than 30% HP will increase all get together members’ assault by 40% for 12 seconds. Can solely happen as soon as each 30 seconds.
- Serpent Spine
- Every 4 seconds a personality is on the sphere, they are going to deal 6% extra injury and take 3% extra injury. This impact has a most of 5 stacks and won’t be reset if the character leaves the sphere, however might be decreased by 1 stack when the character takes injury.
- Snow-Tombed Starsilver
Hitting an enemy with Normal and Charged Attacks has a 60% probability of forming and dropping an Everfrost Icicle above them, dealing 80% AoE ATK DMG. Enemies affected by Cryo are dealt 200% ATK DMG. Can solely happen as soon as each 10s.
- Pale Flame
- 2-Piece will increase bodily injury by 25%.
- 4-piece will increase assault is by 9% for 7 seconds when an elemental talent hits an opponent. This impact stacks as much as 2 occasions and could be triggered as soon as each .3 seconds. Once 2 stacks are reached, the two-set impact is elevated by 100%.
Eula is a robust bodily and burst injury character that may simply tackle the principle DPS function. Her quick assault pace provides her the flexibility to deal much more injury in a shorter span of time than different claymore-wielding characters. This recipe helps her stand out amongst different DPS characters in Genshin Impact and makes her an awesome asset to any crew.
We hope this information helped you in your journey to constructing Eula. Let us know within the feedback what you consider her.
Cedric Pabriga is a contract author for IGN. He spends most of his day listening to music or taking part in video video games. He additionally writes quick tales in his spare time. You can observe him on Twitter @IchikaRika.