The Charlotte Hornets (12-8) hope to construct on a four-game residence win streak after they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (9-9) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Hornets (on the unfold, on the moneyline) tackle the Timberwolves on Friday at 7:00 PM ET. The over/below within the matchup is ready at .
The betting traits within the following article are based mostly off odds legitimate as of November 26, 2021 at 1:10 AM ET. See under for a desk with the most recent odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Hornets vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Hornets Vs. Timberwolves Player Props
Injury Report as of November 26
Mason Plumlee: Day To Day (Calf)
Josh Okogie: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Adductor)
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Timberwolves Defense|
|111.9 (4)||Points/Gm||104.8 (8)|
|31 (6)||Possessions/Game||10.9 (4)|
|44.8 (16)||Field Goal %||43.2 (5)|
|36.4 (5)||3PT %||30.1 (1)|
|51.8 (16)||Effective FG %||49.5 (4)|
|54.4 (20)||True Shooting %||53.9 (9)|
|Timberwolves Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|107.4 (15)||Points/Gm||112.4 (28)|
|10.9 (27)||Possessions/Game||31 (25)|
|42.3 (27)||Field Goal %||45.6 (22)|
|33.5 (20)||3PT %||33 (9)|
|50.3 (25)||Effective FG %||52.8 (23)|
|53.4 (25)||True Shooting %||56.2 (24)|
Hornets and Timberwolves Betting Records
- Charlotte has put together a 10-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hornets have covered the spread twice when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- So far this season, 10 out of Charlotte’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- Minnesota has won nine games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season (in seven opportunities).
- In Minnesota’s 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- LaMelo Ball leads the Hornets in both rebounds (7.9 per game) and assists (7.6 per game).
- Miles Bridges paces Charlotte with 20.3 points per game.
- The Hornets are led by Ball from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Ball leads the team with two steals per game. Mason Plumlee collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Charlotte.
- The Timberwolves leader in scoring is Anthony Edwards with 22.8 points per game. He also adds 6.5 rebounds per game and 3.4 assists per game.
- The Minnesota leaders in rebounds and assists are Karl-Anthony Towns (9.2 rebounds per game) and D’Angelo Russell (5.7 assists per game).
- Edwards leads the Timberwolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- Edwards tops Minnesota in steals with 1.4 per game, and Towns leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.