Huda Beauty Charming Cherry (04) GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder ($21.00 for 0.08 oz.) is a brilliant, raspberry pink with robust, cool blue undertones and a satin end. The end turned extra glowing because it was buffed and blended out on my pores and skin, so it had a pure sheen however no overt shimmer particles coming by way of.
It had almost opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which I’m certain some will choose, however the formulation was supposed to be very buildable (they use the phrase “wash” even!). The texture was firmer, barely thinner, although not stiff (simply not powdery), so it was simpler to regulate how a lot product was picked up, which made it simpler to make use of a lighter hand for sheerer protection if most well-liked. This shade stayed on properly for 9 hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop So-Called (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, glossier (95% comparable).
- MAC Rosy Does It (LE, $30.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Pat McGrath Lovestruck (Amber Allure) (LE, $38.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% comparable).
- Glossier Haze (P, $18.00) is much less shimmery, darker, much less shiny (90% comparable).
- Kevyn Aucoin Grapevine #3 (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Dior Confident (783) (LE, $46.00) is much less shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever B218 (P, $23.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) (P, $21.00) is lighter, brighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Too Hot (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Flamenco (P, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, glossier (90% comparable).
$21.00/0.08 oz. – $262.50 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have a “pure, fresh-faced flush of shade and a soft-focus glow” that encompasses a “tremendous buildable” formulation. The texture was easy to the contact, dense and somewhat agency however not stiff to work with; the steadiness of firmness ensured that it wasn’t powdery.
The pigmentation diverse from shade to shade, and so they had been extra high-medium to semi-opaque and buildable than a “silky wash.” The lack of powderiness did make it simpler to make use of a lighter hand to attain more true, extra buildable protection if desired.
The blushes had a extra satin-like end, which turned extra luminous as they had been buffed and blended out on my pores and skin, and I did not have any points making use of them on naked pores and skin or over basis. They wore between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder swatches.
mica, silica, zinc stearate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, dimethicone, dodecane, rosa damascena flower oil, capsicum annuum extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, glycerin, squalene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c30-45 alkyl dimethicone, phenylisopropyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, triethylhexanoin, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, sorbitan sesquioleate, beta-sitosterol, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, sodium salicylate, citronellyl methylcrotonate. might comprise (+/-) crimson 6 / ci 15850, crimson 6 lake / ci 15850, crimson 7 lake / ci 15850, yellow 5 lake / ci 19140, blue 1 lake / ci 42090, iron oxides/ ci 77491, iron oxides / ci 77492, iron oxides / ci 77499, titanium dioxide / ci 77891.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.