Pacific Division opponents sq. off when the Los Angeles Lakers (10-10) host the Sacramento Kings (7-12) at Staples Center, tipping off at 10:30 PM ET on Friday, November 26, 2021. This is the primary matchup between the squads this season. The Lakers () meet the Kings ( on the moneyline) on Friday at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/underneath of .
This article makes reference to odds present as of November 25, 2021 at 6:18 PM ET. Find all the most recent odds for this contest within the desk under and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lakers vs Kings Betting Odds
Lakers Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of November 25
Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle),
Austin Reaves: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
|Lakers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|110.1 (8)||Points/Gm||111.1 (26)|
|26.6 (10)||Possessions/Game||26.1 (19)|
|45.6 (12)||Field Goal %||45.4 (20)|
|34.9 (13)||3PT %||33.7 (13)|
|52.1 (12)||Effective FG %||51.9 (16)|
|55.2 (15)||True Shooting %||55.2 (16)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lakers Defense|
|109.1 (10)||Points/Gm||113.2 (29)|
|26.1 (12)||Possessions/Game||26.6 (21)|
|45.3 (14)||Field Goal %||45.3 (19)|
|33.4 (21)||3PT %||34.7 (18)|
|51.9 (15)||Effective FG %||52.4 (19)|
|55.3 (13)||True Shooting %||55.5 (20)|
Lakers and Kings Betting Records
- Los Angeles has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Lakers have covered the spread once when favored by 7 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over 12 out of 20 times this season.
- Sacramento has won eight games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Kings have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 7 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- So far this year, eight out of Sacramento’s 19 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Lakers points and rebounds leader is Anthony Davis. He scores 24.3 points per game and grabs 10.3 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Russell Westbrook’s 8.5 per game.
- Carmelo Anthony is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Westbrook, who grabs 1.4 per game. Davis leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a contest.
- De’Aaron Fox’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.9 points per game and 5.6 assists per game.
- Richaun Holmes’ 9.8 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.4 points per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, cashing in 4.3 treys per game.
- Sacramento’s Tyrese Haliburton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with one per game.