Lisa Eldridge Venetian Red Enlivening Blush ($34.00 for 0.5 oz.) is a deeper, extra muted purple with heat undertones and a semi-matte end. It allowed the pure end of my pores and skin to return by way of however wasn’t dewy.
It had extra buildable protection; per the model, I used a really small quantity, and it yielded semi-sheer protection, and as soon as blended out, sheer, because the components had a thinner, extra spreadable consistency that needed to be sheered and unfold out. I’d advocate beginning off that means after which patting extra product on high within the locations that you really want. The components labored nicely over naked pores and skin in addition to on high of basis because it wasn’t liable to shifting it round. It stayed on properly for eight hours earlier than fading visibly on my pores and skin.
I’ve had a few readers ask if there have been any points squeezing out product from the tubes, and I didn’t have points with most of them, however Pink Poetry was difficult to dispense from the start (and hasn’t improved).
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Patrick Ta Oh She’s Different (Powder) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- LYS Beauty Empower (P, $16.00) is extra pigmented, hotter (90% comparable).
- Glossier Storm (P, $18.00) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- NARS Dolce Vita (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Merit Mood (P, $28.00) is lighter, glossier (90% comparable).
- Milani Merlot Moment (P, $8.99) is lighter, brighter (85% comparable).
- NARS Dolce Vita (PiP, $30.00) is extra shimmery (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Psst (P, $7.00) is lighter, extra pigmented, hotter (85% comparable).
- Lisa Eldridge Dante’s Dream (P, $34.00) is lighter, hotter, much less shiny (85% comparable).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil d’Ambre (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (85% comparable).
$34.00/0.5 oz. – $68.00 Per Ounce
The components is meant to be buildable, although the model advises to make use of the “tiniest dot” to start out with to get a “translucent ‘blushing from inside’ impact.” It will be utilized and blended out with fingertips or a basis brush. The end is described as “pure, skin-like” that is not “too dewy or too matte.”
From the shades I’ve examined to this point, the components is buildable from semi-sheer to largely opaque, and it was straightforward to use extra if needed. The needle-nose applicator allowed for lots of management, so one might get nearer to the “tiniest” quantity as advisable.
The texture was light-weight, reasonably emollient, and dried all the way down to a pure to delicate matte end; one shade appeared extra semi-matte (although not flat/dry) on my pores and skin and the opposite was extra emollient within the tube and in consequence, considerably dewier on my pores and skin. The product utilized evenly patted on naked pores and skin or over basis with a fingertip and blended out with little effort. They had a bent to sheer out, which was as marketed, so that they had been extra foolproof to work with.
It was a extra transfer-resistant components, The blush lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than exhibiting indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Lisa Eldridge Enlivening Blush swatches.