Square Enix and Eidos-Montréal have revealed the full licensed observe checklist for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, which can go down properly with any 80s and GTA: Vice City fan.
The soundtrack options 28 licensed bangers from the Nineteen Eighties, plus two authentic songs by “Star-Lord Band”, a fictional rock group from which the sport’s model of Star-Lord takes his identify. The full observe checklist could be seen beneath, in addition to listened to on a variety of streaming services.
Additionally, Eidos-Montréal has additionally created two music movies for Star-Lord Band, with an 80s cartoons-inspired video for the single Zero to Hero, in addition to a VHS-style video of Star-Lord Band performing the tune on stage.
The soundtrack (which is outwardly virtually full and so might function extra tracks) is as follows:
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
- Kickstart My Heart – Motley Crue
- Turn Me Loose – Loverboy
- Holding Out for a Hero – Bonnie Tyler
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
- Turn up the Radio – Autograph
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- White Wedding – Pt.1 – Billy Idol
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot – Pat Benatar
- Everybody Have Fun Tonight – Wang Chung
- Rock Rock (Till You Drop) – Def Leppard
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World – Tears For Fears
- Hangin’ Tough – New Kids On The Block
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- I Ran (So Far Away) – A Flock Of Seagulls
- Every 1’s a Winner – Hot Chocolate
- I’ll Tumble 4 Ya – Culture Club
- We’re Not Gonna Take It – Twisted Sister
- I like It Loud – KISS
- Take on Me – a-ha
- Love Song – Simple Minds
- Call Me – Blondie
- Since You Been Gone – Rainbow
- Relax – Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- The Warrior – Scandal, Patty Smyth
- We Built This City – Starship
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- Zero to Hero – Star-Lord Band
- Space Riders with No Names – Star-Lord Band
All 30 of these tracks will probably be performed in-game, though streamers can toggle the licensed music off to keep away from copyright strikes. “Stream-safe” alternate options will probably be performed as an alternative ought to this feature be chosen.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy will probably be launched on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch on October 26. A full-length album of the soundtrack may even be out there at the identical time.
For extra from the Guardians, learn our full preview, which delves into the sport’s formidable team-based fight system. You may take a look at a cinematic introducing the team’s space dog, Cosmo, and the way the developer has moved to a 4-day working week.
Matt Purslow is IGN’s UK News and Entertainment Writer.