It had semi-sheer to medium, buildable pigmentation (as marketed), which layered effectively on itself or utilized on prime of basis because it wasn’t vulnerable to lifting up base merchandise or the preliminary layer of blush. The consistency was easy, light-weight, and skinny however spreadable, blendable, and really forgiving to work with. It stayed on properly for eight hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ILIA Temptation (P, $32.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Picnic Time (LE, $8.00) is hotter (90% related).
- Makeup by Mario Soft Coral (P, $28.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- MAC Heat Index (LE, $30.00) is much less shimmery, darker (90% related).
- Fenty Beauty Strawberry Drip (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% related).
- NARS Darling (P, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker, much less shiny (90% related).
- ColourPop Snickerdoodle (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% related).
- Milani Coral Crush (P, $8.99) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Salt New York Peach (P, $16.00) is hotter (90% related).
$22.00/0.23 oz. – $95.65 Per Ounce
The method is meant to be “mistake-proof” with “simple and even mixing” that’s “buildable” and “might be layered” for better protection. Per the model, it may be utilized with a “fluffy brush or utilizing your fingers.” The pigmentation was semi-sheer to medium, buildable protection that was simple to work with utilizing a stippling brush or fingertips.
I choose making use of liquid and cream-based formulation with a fingertip and infrequently use one finger (like my index) for preliminary tapping of colour onto the realm, after which my center or ring finger to mix and diffuse. The method labored effectively on naked pores and skin in addition to over basis, because it glided on, blended out effectively, however wasn’t vulnerable to lifting up base merchandise or “sinking” into my pores.
The texture was light-weight, skinny, and spreadable with out changing into patchy. It dried all the way down to a extra transfer-resistant end, but it surely retained a pure sheen to it that appeared like hydrated, glowing pores and skin (however not dewy). They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading a bit.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona Puff Paint Liquid Blush Serum swatches.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, TRISILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MICA, DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, FRUCTOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, UREA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALLANTOIN, MALTOSE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, TREHALOSE, TOCOPHEROL, GLUCOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE [+/-] CI 15850/RED 6, CI 15850/RED 7 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491/IRON OXIDES, CI 77492/IRON OXIDES, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.