Pat McGrath Cherish Divine BlushPat McGrath Cherish Divine Blush ($38.00 for 0.34 oz.) is a vibrant, medium-dark pink with delicate, cool undertones and a semi-matte end. It was richly pigmented with close to opaque protection in a single layer, so I’d suggest utilizing a really mild hand when working with it to realize the sheer protection talked about by the model (the method was speculated to be buildable).
The texture was mushy, clean, and finely-milled with mild to reasonable powderiness within the pan, although it didn’t seem dry or dusty on my pores and skin and blended out with little effort. I think about the undertone might look neutral-to-cool on these with cooler undertones because it appeared a bit warm-toned on me in observe. It wore nicely for 9 hours earlier than displaying indicators of fading.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Makeup by Mario Poppy Pink (P, $24.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Seed U Later (P, $8.00) is darker (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Coin Purse (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Best Coast (LE, $4.50) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Black Opal Tulip (P, $8.95) is hotter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Basically (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Tuned In (P, $8.00) is darker (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Sandbar (P, $4.50) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Outfit Repeater (LE, $4.50) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
$38.00/0.34 oz. – $111.76 Per Ounce
The method is meant to be “featherlight, long-wearing” that “construct effortlessly from sheer to subversive.” The blushes can be found in two finishes–demi-matte and satin pearl–and vary from extra muted to extra vivid in coloration. The greatest “downfall” of the method was that it was somewhat pigmented than buildable, so one may use a lighter hand to get extra buildable protection, however I discovered I had to make use of a light-weight to reasonable hand to make sure I did not over-apply every shade.
The consistency was clean, silky, and flippantly creamy to the contact; it was a contact powdery within the pan however had extra slip than most powder blushes in the marketplace, however it was undoubtedly a powder-based method. The product utilized nicely to reveal pores and skin in addition to over basis, because it subtle nicely alongside the sides with out choosing up base merchandise.
The satin pearl end was luminous however not overtly shimmery, so it didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. They wore round 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Blush swatches.
Mica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenylpropanol, Kaolin, Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.