Pat McGrath Golden Nectar Divine Glow HighlighterPat McGrath Golden Nectar Divine Glow Highlighter ($48.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a light-medium peach with a barely darker peach base paired with a shiny, reflective end that was metallic however not vulnerable to emphasizing my pores and skin’s pure texture. The coloration appeared to have some depth to it as at sure angles, the darker base was extra seen, which gave it a extra highlighting blush impact on my pores and skin tone.
The powder had semi-opaque, buildable coloration payoff with a easy, virtually wet-like texture that was extra firmly-pressed into the pan, skinny (however not in a nasty means), and blendable. I didn’t have any points selecting up product with a typical, tapered highlighting brush, and I discovered it straightforward to use and mix out. It wore nicely for 9 hours earlier than fading barely.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Sydney Grace Sweet Peach (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop Beach Party (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery (90% related).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is much less shimmery (90% related).
- Milk Makeup Blitzed (P, $28.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% related).
- Tom Ford Beauty Winter 2018 (Highlighter) (LE, $60.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Light (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
- Looxi Beauty La Belle (P, $7.50) is extra shimmery, cooler (85% related).
- Sydney Grace Candied Peach (P, $8.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (85% related).
$48.00/0.16 oz. – $300.00 Per Ounce
The system is meant to have an “ultra-reflective end” and “silken really feel” to provide a “excessive depth glow.” The texture felt extra emollient, virtually moist to the contact, although it was distinctively a powder-based system in apply.
It had largely opaque, buildable coloration protection with a really skinny, light-weight texture that utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out with ease. The end was “excessive depth” however did not emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. It wore nicely for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Glow Highlighter swatches.
We’re right here that can assist you make higher magnificence purchases that you will take pleasure in and love! We advocate signing as much as make the most of customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Here are some helpful sources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Type within the shades under to get immediate side-by-side swatches!