The Toronto Raptors (2-3) face the Orlando Magic (1-4) on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Raptors (on the unfold) and Magic ( to win) will meet Friday at 7:00 PM ET. The level whole for the matchup is .
The betting insights on this article mirror odds knowledge from Sportsbook as of October 29, 2021, 6:08 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds.
Raptors vs Magic Betting Odds
Raptors Vs. Magic Player Props
Injury Report as of October 29
Yuta Watanabe: Out (Calf),
Pascal Siakam: Out (Shoulder)
Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee),
E’Twaun Moore: Out (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Left Ankle),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Right Hip),
Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
|Raptors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Magic Defense|
|103.8 (23)||Points/Gm||115 (26)|
|38.3 (9)||Possessions/Game||19.2 (10)|
|41.3 (29)||Field Goal %||46.9 (24)|
|32.5 (25)||3PT %||37 (24)|
|47.1 (29)||Effective FG %||54.6 (25)|
|50.8 (29)||True Shooting %||57.3 (26)|
|Magic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raptors Defense|
|100.8 (27)||Points/Gm||99 (4)|
|19.2 (21)||Possessions/Game||38.3 (22)|
|42.3 (27)||Field Goal %||44.3 (10)|
|32.7 (23)||3PT %||32.7 (10)|
|49.9 (23)||Effective FG %||50.6 (11)|
|53.4 (23)||True Shooting %||54.5 (14)|
Raptors and Magic Betting Records
- Toronto has lined twice in 5 video games with a diffusion this season.
- This season, video games that includes Toronto have gone over the purpose whole twice.
- Orlando has lined simply as soon as in 5 matchups with a diffusion this 12 months.
- The Magic have lined the unfold as soon as when an underdog by 8 factors or extra this season (in two alternatives).
- In Orlando’s 5 possibilities this 12 months, the mixed scoring has gone over the purpose whole 4 occasions.
- OG Anunoby leads the Raptors in scoring, racking up 19 factors per recreation.
- Toronto is led in rebounding by Precious Achiuwa’s 10.2 rebounds per recreation and assists by Fred VanVleet’s 8.2 assists per recreation.
- Anunoby makes three threes per recreation to guide the Raptors.
- Gary Trent Jr. leads the crew with 2.6 steals per recreation. Chris Boucher collects 1.2 blocks a contest to tempo Toronto.
- The Magic go-to man, Cole Anthony, leads the crew in each scoring (17 factors per recreation) and assists (5.8 assists per recreation).
- Wendell Carter Jr. collects all the boards and is the Orlando chief in rebounds, getting 9.4 per recreation.
- Anthony makes extra threes per recreation than some other member of the Magic, cashing in 2.2 treys per recreation.
- Jalen Suggs tops Orlando in steals with 1.2 per recreation, and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per recreation.