The Phoenix Suns (15-3) will go to the New York Knicks (10-8) after profitable six street video games in a row. The contest begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 26, 2021. The Suns (on the unfold) and Knicks ( to win) will meet Friday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/below of factors.
The betting details in what follows are based mostly off odds legitimate as of November 25, 2021 at 2:09 PM ET. Check out the desk under for the most recent odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns vs Knicks Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Knicks Player Props
Injury Report as of November 25
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Ankle),
Taj Gibson: Day To Day (Groin),
Mitchell Robinson: Day To Day (Concussion Protocol)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|112.3 (2)||Points/Gm||106.4 (18)|
|5.7 (29)||Possessions/Game||15.7 (8)|
|47.9 (1)||Field Goal %||42.6 (3)|
|35.8 (9)||3PT %||34.8 (19)|
|54.2 (4)||Effective FG %||50.3 (9)|
|57.4 (4)||True Shooting %||53.8 (8)|
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|107.2 (18)||Points/Gm||105.3 (11)|
|15.7 (23)||Possessions/Game||5.7 (2)|
|44.2 (21)||Field Goal %||43.4 (8)|
|36.8 (4)||3PT %||34.2 (16)|
|52.1 (12)||Effective FG %||50.2 (8)|
|55.4 (11)||True Shooting %||53.2 (7)|
Suns and Knicks Betting Records
- Phoenix has compiled an 8-9-1 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Suns have an ATS record of 6-8-1.
- A total of eight out of Phoenix’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- New York has compiled an 8-10-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Knicks have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- A total of six New York games this season have gone over the point total.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, averaging 23.1 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 10.4 assists per game and JaVale McGee paces the squad with 7.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Booker is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Paul leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. McGee collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Phoenix.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 20.4 points per game, 10.3 rebounds per game, and 5.1 assists per game.
- Evan Fournier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Kemba Walker tops New York in steals with 1.1 per game, and Mitchell Robinson leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.