The Phoenix Suns (31-9) will attempt to construct on a three-game street profitable streak after they go to the Indiana Pacers (15-27) on January 14, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The Suns () will play in opposition to the Pacers ( to win) beginning at 7:00 PM ET Friday. The matchup’s over/below is .
The insights within the following article reference odds legitimate as of January 14, 2022 at 7:08 AM ET. Check out the desk beneath for the newest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns vs Pacers Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Pacers Player Props
Injury Report as of January 14
Ish Wainright: Day To Day (Reconditioning),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee),
Cameron Johnson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)
T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Achilles),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot/Health and security protocols),
Torrey Craig: Day To Day (Quad)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacers Defense|
|111.8 (6)||Points/Gm||108.1 (17)|
|20 (16)||Possessions/Game||29.3 (26)|
|47.3 (3)||Field Goal %||46.4 (23)|
|36.9 (5)||3PT %||35.6 (20)|
|53.9 (6)||Effective FG %||52.6 (19)|
|57.2 (5)||True Shooting %||56.4 (22)|
|Pacers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|107.7 (19)||Points/Gm||104.8 (6)|
|29.3 (5)||Possessions/Game||20 (15)|
|45.6 (15)||Field Goal %||43.7 (3)|
|32.3 (28)||3PT %||32.8 (3)|
|52.2 (17)||Effective FG %||49.9 (2)|
|55.5 (17)||True Shooting %||53.2 (1)|
Suns and Pacers Betting Records
- Phoenix has won 20 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 20 times.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Suns have an ATS record of 9-12-1.
- So far this season, 19 out of Phoenix’s 40 games have gone over the point total.
- Indiana is 22-20-0 ATS this season.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year.
- In Indiana’s 42 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 20 times.
- The Suns scoring leader is Devin Booker, who averages 23.4 points per game.
- JaVale McGee paces Phoenix with 7.1 rebounds a game and Chris Paul leads the team with 10.1 assists per outing.
- The Suns are led by Booker from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Paul leads the team with two steals per game. McGee collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Phoenix.
- Domantas Sabonis leads the Pacers with 19 points per game, 11.9 rebounds per game, and 4.7 assists per game.
- Justin Holiday leads the Pacers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Sabonis tops Indiana in steals with one per game, and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 2.8 per game.