This web page of the Wrath of the Druids DLC guide comprises the knowledge how that will help you discover and assassinate all of the Children of Danu and reveals what you will get for killing all of the Children of Danu as nicely!
The Children of Danu is a radicalized cult that’s making an attempt to sabotage High King Flann’s unification of Ireland. The cult consists of Irish Lords and High Druids. These druids use mystic arts to reinforce their abilities and kill their foes.
How to unlock the Children of Danu Quest
The Children of Danu order tab within the menu is unlocked when you begin the hunt, Potion of Blood. In this quest, you journey to fulfill Ciara’s Druidic buddy Deirdre and are knowledgeable that the excessive-rating cult members carry bloody shards of amber that include mystical powers. This additionally unlocks the Children of Danu quest. You can not discover any Children of Danu members or clues till this quest is unlocked!
What do you get for killing all of the Children of Danu?
Completing the Children of Danu quest requires discovering clues to disclose the situation of every order member. Some clues can solely be obtained by way of quests, whereas others are scattered all through Ireland. After assassinating all 10 Children of Danu order members and accumulating every one’s amber shard, ship the shards to Deirdre at her home in Asfinn to start the hunt, Amber Sun. During this quest you could try and earn the legendary spear Gae Bolg! Click here to find out how to obtain the mythical spear Gae Bolg.
Children of Danu Tied to Quests
Though all of the Children of Danu require the Potion of Blood quest to be accomplished for them to look, some members are particularly linked to sure quests. These are the members which can be solely discovered and eradicated by way of a particular story quest.
The Wren is the topic of the Potion of Blood quest, and this would be the first order member you get rid of. Check out the Potion of Blood part of the Wrath of the Druids Walkthrough for a step-by-step information of that quest. Eliminating the Wren reveals a clue for The Ash and one for The Cursed.
The Cursed is the topic of the Into the Fog quest. This is the hunt instantly after the Potion of Blood quest. Therefore, The Cursed is more likely to be the second member you get rid of. Check out the Into the Fog part of the Wrath of the Druids Walkthrough for a step-by-step information of that quest. Eliminating The Cursed reveals a clue for The Deer.
The Oak is the topic of the A Scourging of Snakes quest. This is one of the ultimate story quests! Check out the A Scourging of Snakes part of the Wrath of the Druids Walkthrough for a step-by-step information of that quest.
Children of Danu Without Quests
All these Children of Danu may be assassinated after finishing the Potion of Blood quest. After finishing the Potion of Blood quest, members may be killed as quickly as you discover them. You don’t even must seek for their clues; you may simply go to the place the cultist is positioned and kill them! If you continue to need to discover all of the clues, this information comprises their areas too!
- Where to search out The Deer: The Deer may be discovered on the northern shore of Ulster Lake within the port of Inch Lough Neagh. He’ll seemingly be contained in the enemy camp that comprises the Celtic Cloak. You should get rid of The Deer to disclose The Seed’s identification within the story quest The Wages of War.
- Note from the Cursed – Obtained by killing The Cursed in the course of the quest Into the Fog.
- Note Found in Ardmel Trade Post – Ardmel is a buying and selling put up in jap Ulster. The observe may be discovered close to the dock simply exterior the partitions of the buying and selling put up.
- Where to search out the Ash: The Ash may be present in Kesh Corann mines within the mountains northwest of Lough Gara in Connacht. It’s the identical location the place yow will discover the Druidic Breeches. There’ll be heaps of enemies within the space. Consider equipping poison resistance runes.On the highest facet of the mountain, there’s a destructible wall blocking the doorway of the cave. Use the opening above the wall to toss a torch into the opposite facet and blow up the wall.Enter the cave, and head to the extent beneath. You’ll spot some crates within the nook of the world. Smash them to disclose a crack within the wall. Keep going till you attain the room containing The Ash and the chest with the Druidic Breeches. The Ash and his buddy within the room like utilizing poison, so control your well being.
- Note Found on The Wren – Obtained by killing The Wren
- Note Found at Ritual Site – Found on the druidic ritual website on the hill halfway between Lough Rea and Lough Tuam in Connacht. It’s on a stone altar affected by skulls.
- Note Found in Kiltober – Kiltober is a small enemy outpost on the rocky summit southeast of Rathcroghan in Connacht. The clue is on a desk contained in the tent on the southwestern edge of Kiltober.
- Where to search out The Blaze: He may be discovered burning fields and cottages north of Black Pig’s Dyke alongside the southern border of Ulster. He’ll seemingly be strolling down the highway along with his Irish Wolfhound.
- Note discovered on The Ash – Obtained by killing The Ash
- Note Found on Gravesite – Found on the Gravesite close to the waterfall in Bally na Gall, a burned village alongside the Bann River in southeast Ulster. The village is overrun with wolves, however you may keep away from them by sticking to the cliff. Above the village, subsequent to the waterfall you’ll see some graves. Use Odin’s Sight to search out the clue on the bottom in a single of the graves.
- Note Found on the Outpost – Found inside a burned farmhouse in southern Ulster. The farm ruins are about 320m S of Clogher and simply N or Black Pig’s Dyke.
- Where to search out The Mist: He’s on a small island outpost surrounded by fuel in Ulster’s western bay. There’s very low visibility right here. Combined with the teleporting powers of The Mist, your finest strategy ought to stealth assassination. This is similar location with the chest containing the Druidic Cloak.
- Note Found on The Blaze – Obtained by killing The Blaze.
- Note Found in Doon Daven – Found at Doon Daven in northern Ulster west of the Slaney River. The clue is on the rocks close to the middle of the stone circle.
- Note Found within the Burned Fields – Found among the many beached ruins of a ship within the Ulster peninsula west of Foyne Reservoir. The clue is on a big stone subsequent to a wall of spikes.
- Where to search out The Spider: She may be discovered strolling across the Dublin markets. If you haven’t gotten all of the clues to mark her, she is likely to be difficult to search out as a result of she isn’t all the time in the identical place. However you may nonetheless discover her with out finding the clues – right here’s the trick!She tends to modify between two spots close to the markets. Fast journey to the Kilchrist excessive level within the heart of London. You can see each of the spots from that location (as proven within the picture above). Either she’ll be on the little white store with the animal skins or she’ll be beneath the triangular blue tent. When you search these two locations, take out your bow and purpose at who you assume it’s. You’ll know if it’s her if the reticle highlights her as an enemy!
- Note taken from a Child of Danu – Can be obtained by killing The Blaze.
- Note Won at Drinking Content – Obtained by defeating the ingesting champion at Dublin’s alehouse.
- Note Found Under Dublin’s Tree – Found on a bench subsequent to the large tree on the jap facet of Dublin. It’s the identical tree that on the Skard’s Rest Offering Altar.
- Where to search out The Whisper: She may be discovered roaming the boglands east of Inchroe. You’ll discover her strolling along with her boar.
- Note taken from a Child of Danu – Can be obtained by killing The Spider.
- Warning Found close to Boyne Tombs – Found at Boyne Tombs, a forested hill west of Rathdown Trade Post in northern Meath. The clue is on prime of some crates on the prime of the hill.
- Prayer Found on Sacrificial Stone – Found on a desk close to a small chest subsequent to the ritual circle west of the harbor alongside the Boyne River.