The Portland Trail Blazers (16-25) will look to cease a three-game street slide once they tackle the Washington Wizards (22-20) on January 15, 2022 at Capital One Arena. The Wizards () tackle the Trail Blazers ( to win) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. The matchup has some extent complete of .
This article makes use of odds up to date as of January 15, 2022 at 10:09 AM ET. Browse all the newest odds for this recreation within the desk under and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Wizards Vs. Trail Blazers Player Props
Injury Report as of January 15
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Foot),
Bradley Beal: Out (Health Protocols)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Knee),
Norman Powell: Out (Health and security protocols),
CJ McCollum: Out (Reconditioning),
Damian Lillard: Out (Abdominal),
Cody Zeller: Out (Knee)
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Trail Blazers Defense|
|107.8 (16)||Points/Gm||113.2 (27)|
|22.9 (10)||Possessions/Game||33.3 (29)|
|46.9 (5)||Field Goal %||48 (30)|
|32.6 (26)||3PT %||37.9 (30)|
|52.8 (13)||Effective FG %||55.9 (30)|
|56.3 (13)||True Shooting %||58.9 (30)|
|Trail Blazers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|108.8 (14)||Points/Gm||109.7 (20)|
|33.3 (2)||Possessions/Game||22.9 (20)|
|44.7 (21)||Field Goal %||45.5 (17)|
|35.8 (10)||3PT %||34.6 (14)|
|52.5 (16)||Effective FG %||51.6 (9)|
|56.1 (15)||True Shooting %||55.5 (14)|
Wizards and Trail Blazers Betting Records
- Washington has covered 18 times in 42 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Wizards have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Washington’s games have hit the over 22 out of 42 times this season.
- Portland is 15-25-1 ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers have covered the spread twice this season (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- So far this season, 20 out of Portland’s 41 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Bradley Beal leads the Wizards in points and assists. He averages 23.9 points per game while tacking on 6.4 assists.
- Washington’s rebounding leader is Kyle Kuzma, who averages 8.7 per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is the top three-point shooter for the Wizards, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Caldwell-Pope leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collects 1.8 blocks a contest to pace Washington.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assists leaderboards with 24 points per game and 7.3 assists per game.
- Jusuf Nurkic’s 10.2 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.4 points per game.
- Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Robert Covington is tops on Portland in both steals (1.4) and blocks (1.2) per game.